I think the top is Tyler and the bottom is Jaxen... and I thought about looking at other pictures, but I didn't want to cheat. I know, I'm such a nerd!
You're all right. The top is Jax and the bottom is Tyler. Good work! Sorry Marc, you were wrong . . but in your defense you've never seen Jax and I commend you for not cheating and looking at other pictures. haha
10 comments:
I think the top is Tyler and the bottom is Jaxen... and I thought about looking at other pictures, but I didn't want to cheat. I know, I'm such a nerd!
I say opposite of Marcie. I'm right.
Top is Jax bottom is Ty. So easy.
how did you have twins born 3 years apart? amazing. that's all.
i think the 2nd bb is tyler.
The top is Jax, The bottom is Ty. His eyelashes give it away.
You're all right. The top is Jax and the bottom is Tyler. Good work!
Sorry Marc, you were wrong . . but in your defense you've never seen Jax and I commend you for not cheating and looking at other pictures. haha
I think the second picture is Tyler. But I like Annie's comment, they do almost look like twins.
Holy crap they look alike! I say the bottom photo is tyler...I didn't look at anyone else's post either. Promise.
even Kimball knew the answer...Get serious!
Post a Comment