Tim blessed Jax right before we left for California. It was a really beautiful blessing and I am so grateful to have a (handsome) husband who can give our family priesthood blessings. Since things were so hectic, I just realized I never blogged any of the pictures from the luncheon. We held the luncheon in the clubhouse of one of the communities my Dad manages. It turned out really nice and we appreciated everyone that came!
Two very handsome gentlemen
Jax is a total stud. Even if one of his pant legs is pulled up.

Proud Parents
Tim and his brother Spencer. Don't they look alike??
I went to snap a photo of Tyler as he ran into the kitchen and he slipped right as I took it.
And this is how it turned out.
I laughed really hard.
and then I helped him up.
Mason, Becca, and her Mom
Tyler helping his Grandpa with a puzzle.
McKati
Brook and Cody
Chris and . . His tie? (Lesley)
David
Becca
Spence and Donna, Tim's parents
My friend Shannon and Jax
Amelia wasn't too thrilled that her Mom was holding another baby.
My pop
Shannon and her family
Kim and Jax
Marissa
Brook
Steph and Johnny
Tim's brother, Spencer, and Jax
There are so many things wrong with this picture. I'm not sure where to begin . . .
Johnny chillin' in Jaxen's carseat.
I got four new nephews within a couple weeks. They are all one now, but aren't they cute?
(Left to right: Erick, Evan, Johnny, and Mason)
My cute Nephew Cody.
Ed, Johnny, and Steph
David (*sigh* I miss that kid)
Jessi and Evan
Me and my Madre
I looked down to find these. They are tights. Hazel's tights to be exact.
I think the lack of tights helped her run faster.
I love this picture. Poor Isaac came to Jessi for help with his cookie covered child and all we could do was laugh. There was cookie all over both of them. Then Evan thought Isaac looked like he needed a cookie. I couldn't have agreed more.
It was a long day for Jax.



4 comments:
me and Hazel laughed so hard at that picture of Tyler. I kept going back to it cuz it is so funny. I like that picture of me you put up.
truly sad to have missed it...you know how I love a good luncheon
Jess, you're welcome to steal the picture of you. I put it up cause I thought it was rather fetching. The picture of Tyler is hysterical. I laugh every time I see it.
Holly, Everyone loves a good luncheon, but especially you.
Neat to see some of Tim's family!
Post a Comment