Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My big 3-year-old!



While we were in California in June, my little boy turned three. THREE! I can hardly believe it. The time has really flown by. I can't believe my Tyler is three.
It doesn't seem very long ago that he was just a tiny baby.





It doesn't seem like that long ago we were celebrating his first birthday.



Or his second birthday. . .



But now he is a big three-year-old.
On his actual birthday we were in Disneyland.
What little kid wouldn't love that?
We got him a little Pirate Mickey cake in Disneyland.

Me and my Birthday Boy (doesn't he look excited to take a picture with me??)



The following day at the beach house we had pizza, opened presents, and had cake and ice cream with my family. Tyler had a good birthday. :-)
Tyler LOVES the Cars movie.


Jax enjoyed the festivities with Lesley.

Hazel was so very sad that it wasn't her birthday.
Most of his presents were from Disneyland. Spoiled rotten. . .
He finally got a spiderman scooter like his friend Leonardo's. He was stoked.
Why do people buy this child fake weapons??
Safety first
I just had to throw this picture in. . . Sorry Isaac
Really excited about the cake . . .
To be totally honest, I don't know what is going on this picture. Did he sneeze?
Your guess is as good as mine.

This is his face while he we sang "Happy Birthday"
He was totally loving the attention.....and the flame on the candle.


I'm glad in his three years, he's learned to get more cake in his mouth than on his face.
I love this kid.
I love him so much.
He makes me laugh every single day.
I'm so glad he's mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is cute! I'm glad he had such a fun birthday.

Jessi Fogg said...

Don't worry Hazel's birthday is soon and it will be Tyler's turn to be sad.