Jax getting nice and sunblocked before we left.
Lunch with the family
My mom had her sunglasses on her head so Hazel was copying her.
Tyler and our long lost cousin . . . okay just kidding.
I have no idea who that kid is.
Or why he's in my picture.
Or why he's on that ride.
He looks too big.
It started to rain, so Jax and I snuck out to the car to nurse and to get some blankets.
Boating (in the rain)
Seriously
These two were psyched to ride the helicopters.
And so were they.
It was seriously raining.
But we are troopers and didn't leave.
Tyler was really excited about this ride BUT . . .
he didn't love it so much once it started.
drowned rats
My cute parents.
This is my father.
This is the man that would answer the phone
"Bradshaw House of Insanity!"
When we were growing up.
Especially if it was a boy calling.
So I'm a horrible mother and forgot Tyler's jacket.
So we bought him this awesome sweatshirt.
Jessi is not a horrible mother. She remembered Hazel's jacket.
But she is a push over, so Hazel got a sweatshirt too.
Cheese!
Look what a little dare devil he is! He would put his hands up every time!
Although he is afraid of the sprinklers . .
Tim makes cheesy faces just to spite me.
And I don't normally have a giraffe neck.
My family goes to Lagoon every year.
It's tradition.
And every year my dad would buy me a carmel apple at the end of the night.
Now that I'm grown up and married, Tim buys me one.
Cause he loves me a lot.
And because I love carmel apples.
Jessi and Isaac bought Ty this really cool sword (another weapon . . .)
Then the kids had a big sword fight.
Isaac got an apple too.
But Tim didn't buy it.

Before it rained, the Fogg famliy went and had an old fashioned western picture taken. I thought it was really cute so I stole it from their blog.
My dad paid for his three daughters to do one.
Although it was after it had been raining.
_1.jpg)
_1.jpg)
I think we look rather fetching for being all wet.
_1.jpg)



3 comments:
Ahhhh, Lagoon! Good Times!
Way to go sticking it out and not being weenies. Do you remember when we were little and we always wanted to ride the baby rides when we got too big? That has to be the number one perk of having a kid is that you get an excuse to do all sorts of crap that either isn't socially acceptable unless you are a kid/have a kid, and you get out of doing all sorts of crap because you have a kid!
And the old western was funny because I think that in sepia tone (and you guys dressed like that!) it was hard to tell you all apart, especially you from Katie. She looks a lot more like you and Jessi than I realized because of the stark contrast in hair color, and once you take it away, it really shows how similar your faces are.
I bought Hazel the sweat shirt because her jacket was soaked and she was shivering so I needed to get her a dry one. Also thank you for choosing the picture of my family where Evan looks like he hates his life. He has the gun in his mouth!
this is why I'm friends with you.
Post a Comment