Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jax is HEAD DOWN!

We went to the doctors this morning and they did an ultra sound and the baby is head down again. Now, assuming he doesn't move again, they should start me in the morning. :-D

I guess all those ABC's with my tush worked! haha . . .

7 comments:

Keely said...

YAY!! I'm so glad he's where he's supposed to be! Post some pictures as soon as you feel up to it.

Holly said...

ABC's with your tush?????

Mandy said...

YAY! I'm so glad!

Rachel said...

I'm so excited, I can hardly wait! :)

Jessi Fogg said...

She totally did do the ABC's with her tush! I told her I would have paid money to see her do that. I guess it worked though.

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Go have a baby! If you need anything just say...aight?

Belle said...

Excited for you-but glad I'm not there yet :) I like the name Jax-where did you get that from?