Awww...that is so tender!
That is so precious. You always seem to capture the perfect moment.
That's so adorable! I'm so happy for you guys!
That is a perfect picture!! Melts my heart!!
I think he needs to see his aunt again soon. He misses me. I am the favorite aunt at your house.
Congrats! He is beautiful!
It's hard to remember how dang small they are. I bet Tim is so excited that he has two boys now! I just can't get over how precious he is- beautiful :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awww...that is so tender!
That is so precious. You always seem to capture the perfect moment.
That's so adorable! I'm so happy for you guys!
That is a perfect picture!! Melts my heart!!
I think he needs to see his aunt again soon. He misses me. I am the favorite aunt at your house.
Congrats! He is beautiful!
It's hard to remember how dang small they are. I bet Tim is so excited that he has two boys now! I just can't get over how precious he is- beautiful :)
Post a Comment