Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Big Red Dog

Last week, we went to the story time our Barnes and Noble has a couple of times a week and were surprised to find that Clifford was a special guest that morning. Tyler was so excited. After the stories they each got to go up and say hi to him. Ty ran up and gave him a big hug. I was so glad I happened to have my camera in my bag. He didn't leave Clifford's side while he said hello to the other kids. Then they got to color pictures and eat red licorice. It was a very good morning.


6 comments:

marcie said...

How adorable. Ty is so cute; it's nice that he's past the phase that he's scared of big costumes, and instead idolizes them... it makes for much better pictures at the very least, and I suppose much more happy memories, too!

And DANG, what a swank story time. Hook me up with Barnes and Nobel ANY DAY!!

Erik and Michelle said...

oh that is so dang cute!! he is too cute for his own good. How are you feeling?

Rachel said...

He looks so cute just waiting for Clifford..what a fun day!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! I didn't know B & N had story time. I bet he loves that.

Carlye said...

Thanks, we love story time. Oh and I'm feeling . . . BIG.

jessica said...

haha! so cute!