We took Tyler to the mall to visit Santa Clause (or "Clause" as Tyler calls him). He was very very excited as you can see from the video to see Clause and tell him that he wanted a rocket ship. But like most children, he was scared of him as soon as it was his turn. We did get a picture and he looks only mildly terrified, but I didn't want to scan it, so just try and imagine it. Oh and I have no idea why he is pretending to sneeze at the beginning of the video. It was very random.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is so stinkin cute. I hope Tyler gets his rocket ship... or something equally cool, whatever Santa chooses!
And I can TOTALLY imagine that picture for you and don't blame you one bit for not wanting to scan it in, especially since I just fell asleep during Ben's morning nap at like 8:30 in the morning... who am I to complain about anyone else, hahaha!
That's really cute! All Adam's neice wants is a red rocket ship...from Rocket apparently.
He is cute. We are going tomorrow. I hope at least one of my kids doesn't cry.
Post a Comment