This is Tyler's snow man (or "noseman" as he calls it). Right after I took this picture he kicked the snow man's head off.
Awwwww! Isn't it nice how children find it so much fun to destroy the "noseman" (totally cute, btw)they've created!? There's just something so sadisticly wonderful that I love about it, haha!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! :) And, I can't stop laughing that he kicked it over..
How hillarious! I love how tiny the snow man is and then how all-boy Ty is!
Oh my gosh...that is so funny! At least he waited until you took the picture to kick the snowmans head off! :)
He is a born artist.
I can not remove the TOE from my blog.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awwwww! Isn't it nice how children find it so much fun to destroy the "noseman" (totally cute, btw)they've created!? There's just something so sadisticly wonderful that I love about it, haha!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! :) And, I can't stop laughing that he kicked it over..
How hillarious! I love how tiny the snow man is and then how all-boy Ty is!
Oh my gosh...that is so funny! At least he waited until you took the picture to kick the snowmans head off! :)
He is a born artist.
I can not remove the TOE from my blog.
Post a Comment