Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged!

I got this tag from Keely a few days ago (Thanks Keely!). So what you do is choose your 4th picture folder on your computer and choose the 4th picture in it and blog it. So this is the very FANTASTIC photo that I got. I really can't explain it. It's so random. He's not really wearing anything (possibly a diaper??) and riding Pluto with a monkey hanging on his neck in our hallway. My fourth folder down was my June folder so it was from this year but I don't remember what exactly was going on. Either way, I think it's rather amusing. 

I tag Holly Knack (You wouldn't expect me to spell it all out, would you?), Michelle Tippets, Jen Chipman, Meredith, Elizabeth, Jessica Fogg, Michelle Brown, and Michelle Stocking (and anyone else that feels so inclined).

2 comments:

Keely said...

Hopefully he's wearing a diaper!! ;)

Thanks for playing along with the "tag!"

marcie said...

Touche, but you know what, I REALLY wasn't complaining! Quite frankly I'd rather pick and choose which ones I do anyway, and not feel the pressure, haha!

But thanks for pointing out that you didn't forget about me :)