Thursday, October 16, 2008

On a Walk . . .

Today Tyler and I went on a walk to the park. I didn't feel like it but I knew he needed to get out and play so I decided to bring my camera to make it a little more interesting. 
Tyler prefers to walk on people's grass, rather than the sidewalk.

Watching a cement truck back up.
Jumping off the neighbors rocks (without a cape).
Investigating our neighbors old truck. 
Holding the orange flag while we cross the road (safety first, right?)
We made it to the Park!
Hiding in the tunnel
Running HOME!

4 comments:

Keely said...

You are so funny! Your dialogue cracks me up!! :)

Michelle Stocking said...

How cute is he? I loved that you narrated your walk, it was fun to read.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!

Rachel said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! :)