It has been a very busy couple of weeks. I finished working at Re/Max and Tim went back to working at Cephalon. Tyler went to the zoo, Lagoon, tried dog food, got his first bloody nose, and played in his first play place. *phew!*
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Posted by Carlye at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It sure does sound like a busy week, but an exciting one too! :-)
That picture of him with Hazel on that ride is so cute. And I can't believe how big the twins are getting-- looks like tons of fun!
Your son is adorable. We need to have a target get together soon . . .
I LOVED the Bulgy the Whale ride at Lagoon when I was a kid! Such good times!
Look at you go! P.S. you have been tagged now you must go to my blog and read the post labeled RANDOM FACTS.
Post a Comment