Tim and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary last weekend (June 8th)! We had a really good time. We stayed at my Grandma’s cabin in Midway Saturday night- - Without Tyler! It was the first time we have ever left him over night and it was kind of weird. We were excited to have some time alone, but we did miss him A LOT. After we dropped Ty off at my mom’s we went to Heber and ate at the Claim Jumper (The best place to eat in Heber, next to the Dairy Keen, of course). The we headed to the cabin and watched movies, ate cheesecake, and played cards (yes, cards. So what if we act like we are 57?). Overall we had a really good time and Tyler had fun playing at Grandma’s for two days.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Wedding Anniversary
Posted by Carlye at 1:47 PM
Labels: I love Tim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats! I bet it was strange not having your third wheel with you, but kudos on actually doing it and spending some nice time with your hubby. And, hey, I wouldn't worry about the cards, it just means that when you finally retire, you know you won't be bored with each other, haha!
And I LOVE this pic ;)
i've always known you were an old grandma at heart. Congratulations you two, can you believe its been three years? I still think its weird that we're allowed to live with boys...
Congrats on 3 years! Don't worry- I love playing cards too. I love that you threw the number 57 out there- what a random number!
Post a Comment