I especially like the lawn gnome having a ride on the pig...why not put something like that on a heart shaped plaque and stick it on your front door...it just screams come into my creepy cottage so I can eat your liver.
I feel like I know her.
You found my bloggedy blog blog! I'm so glad we can stalk each other now! Tyler has turned into such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I especially like the lawn gnome having a ride on the pig...why not put something like that on a heart shaped plaque and stick it on your front door...it just screams come into my creepy cottage so I can eat your liver.
I feel like I know her.
You found my bloggedy blog blog! I'm so glad we can stalk each other now! Tyler has turned into such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment