On Thursday night, we went miniature golfing. He would hit the balls with his little club for a while, but then he would just pick up the ball and either throw it or take it and put it directly in the hole. It was really funny to watch so I thought I would share it.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Miniature Golfing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How fun! I'm sure Tyler had a lot of fun- as you probably did just watching him!
You didn't tell me you started a blog, but I'll forgive you, because I'm not sure if I told you when I started mine, haha! I'm so happy to have found it! Tyler is looking more adorable than ever. Have a happy day :)
I like the new green...very spicy!
I love the new blog look & the video! You rock, Carlye!
Post a Comment