How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Joys
1. My little boy Tyler. He is the best!
2. My ridiculously good looking husband.
3. Spending time with my family and friends.
Fears
1. Losing a loved one.
2. Not being able to get pregnant again (not now, just in general).
3. Debt.
Goals
1. Lose all my baby weight . . . again?
2. Beat my little sister at guitar hero.
3. Go to the temple more often.
Obsessions/Collections
1. Shoes -- mainly flip flops. Who doesn't love a good pair of flip flops?
2. Having a clean house -like most women- the kitchen is most important.
3. Having a clean baby (okay he's not really a baby anymore . . ) Which is not always possible, but I don't want Tyler to be the stinky kid with boogars on his face.
Random Surprising Facts
1. I read nearly every Captain Underpants book.
2. I rarely have success with grilled cheese sandwiches.
3. I'm Lactose intolerant (or a lactard as Holly calls me . . )
I now tag: Marcie, Ashley, Jen, Jessica, and do I have any other friends that haven't been tagged???
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I've Been Tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm glad you're blogging a little more often...your page needs some spice though...weird since you've never really lacked spice in anything else...why now Carlye?
Lactard- that is hilarious! Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment