I cannot believe that Tyler is EIGHT years old.
EIGHT!!!
He is such a good and funny kid.
He brings so much happiness and peace into our home.
I love him so much and I am so proud of his decision
to be beptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
A couple of weeks before his baptism, Tyler and I went to Temple Square in Salt Lake to take some baptism pictures. He looked incredibly handsome in his suit.
Tyler was baptized on July 5, 2014 by his Dad.
He was so excited and we are so proud of him.
We were so grateful to have many of our friends and family there to support Tyler.
Joanna played the piano for us and did an amazing job.
Tyler and our Bishop (Bishop Young).
Cute cousins
Three nerds doing Bradshaw Face
After the baptism, we all went to our house for a luncheon. I gave Chris my camera for the first half of the luncheon, so I have a lot of pictures like this of Joanna. Hilarious.
The kids instnatly initiated a game of hide-and-seek.
The Blake family, our neighbors and friends, and various babies.
The grub.
Kati made this amazing "CTR" cupcakes and chocolate balls.
Morgan Men.
A couple of the Morgan sister-in-laws. Tim has four older brothers.
We encouraged the kids to eat outside to cut down on clean up.
Madee thinks her cousin Johnny is pretty cute. She also often eats topless at home, so as not to ruin her clothes... so she wasted no time and stripping her dress before eating. Oh well.
Joni and John. I met Joni at a preschool orientation for Tyler and we've been friends ever since.
Tyler's cousin Cody gave an awesome talk during his baptism.
Tyler and his Grandma and Grandpa Morgan.
Tyler and his Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw
Tyler and his awesome parents.
David also gave an awesome talk during the baptism. He is a great public speaker.
Near the end of the luncheon, Madee decided to play in the dirt. This picture doesn't do it justice just how dirty she was. Good thing she took off her pretty dress.
It was a perfect day. We were surrounded by friends and family and we were able to baptize Tyler a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have a firm testamony of this gospel and it has brought me so much joy to share it with my children. We were so proud of Tyler and so happy he made this decision.
.jpg)








































































0 comments:
Post a Comment