This year, Tyler's birthday fell on Father's day. So our day was full of celebrating. First thing in the morning we let Tyler open his presents.
In second grade, his class learned a lot about penguins. He came to really love learning about them and wanted a penguin stuffed animal... so that's what he got.
He also got a new bike!
Then Tim opened his presents and cards.
I was particularly excited for him to read this card that Tyler made him....hilarious.
We went to my parents ward for church, because my mom was speaking and then went over to their house for a barbecue.
I forced Tyler to take a birthday picture because darnet he's handsome.
Me and my Pop. (Who is pretty much the greatest, as his shirt states).
Our kids are darn lucky to have this guy as their Dad.
He is so involved and fun.
Everything is better when he's around.
These pictures pretty much sum up my whole life....
You can't celebrate Father's Day without Grandpa!
I asked Tyler what kind of treat he wanted on his birthday. He said he wanted my chocolate chip cookies and he wanted Kati to make him octopus cupcakes. We didn't disappoint. I wasn't sure how Kati was going to manage octopus cupcakes, but clearly she's a cupcake genius.
We made my Grandpa this mug full of his favorite chocolates.
Madee and her Daddy.
Cake Stupor.
This might be the greatest picture I've ever taken of these love birds.
Chocolate chip cookies and cupcakes. Because when it's your birthday you get what you want.
Selfies with a 50mm lens look like this.
My parents got Tyler a new lego set. This kid loves legos.
And I couldn't help but snap a picture of the best uncle that ever lived.
All in all, Tyler had a fun birthday and it was a good Father's Day.
The end.

















































0 comments:
Post a Comment