I can't believe my chunky baby is six months.
Really, I can't.
In this family, six months means solid foods. I knew my chubby baby was ready!
Madee and Boss both thought it was pretty fantastic that they were both in high chairs right next to each other.
Boston was thrilled...
He was very interested in the food at first.
This picture was taken in the middle of a shudder.
But... like his siblings before him, he was not a fan.
Don't get me wrong, he still ate the food. He just shuddered after every bite.
I love the look he is giving Tim in this picture.
But I love this look even more.
I am happy to report that it only took him a few days to accept the baby food.
Now he is a big fan and eats like a pro.
Here is a picture of a big, full, satisfied baby to prove it.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment