Tim had to work the evening of Madee's birthday, so that afternoon we surprised her with a toddler sized trampoline. All of the kids thoroughly enjoyed it!
After they had bounced to their hearts content, Tim went to work, and I packed up the kids and went to my parents house.
Kati made some delicious red velvet cupcakes for Madee and we sang "Happy Birthday" and ate cake.
Madee loves cake almost as much as her mom does.
I left Boston in the capable hands of Uncle D (seriously, this guy is going to be the best Dad some day) and I took the three older kids to the splash pad.
We had gone a couple of months before for their cousins birthday and Madee loved it so much I thought it would be the perfect way to spend the evening of her birthday. It was a great night to go because it was deserted. We pretty much had the park all to ourselves. They were all so happy and cute playing in the water, that I took four thousand pictures....
Did you know Madelinn could levitate?
Once everyone was soaked and tired, we went back to my Moms for some pizza (that Tim ordered for us because I forgot my wallet at home... whoops).
Madee loves pizza almost as much as she loves cake.
We adore this little girl. She has so much personality packed into her tiny frame. She keeps us on our toes and I couldn't imagine our family without her!








































0 comments:
Post a Comment