This little man turned seven.
SEVEN, you guys!
He's practically a man now.
A couple of days before his birthda,y Tim surprised Tyler with his own set of golf clubs (something he has wanted for a long time), signed him up for golf lessons and took him out golfing that morning.
We are attempting to do birthday parties every other year now... and since he had a big Star Wars Party last year, we kept things low key this year (plus, I just had a baby remember?)
On his birthday, went to lunch at McDonalds (his favorite place in the whole word....) and I decorated his room during the night with crepe paper and balloons to surprise him.
He got some presents ..lego's, spy gear. You know, usual boy stuff.
He's not a big cake fan, so he requested M&M cookies instead.
Tim had to work that evening so we did presents and cookies after lunch.
Just eating a cookie wearing some sort of spy contraption on his ear.
Madee's big, tragic tears because she had to wait for a cookie...
After Tim left for work, Ty put on his awesome number 7 shirt and decked himself out in his spy gear, and we loaded in the car to go to my parent's house.
A few months before, I asked Ty what he wanted to do on his birthday. He immediately answered he wanted to play laser tag. Since Tim had to work, I wasn't sure how to pull it off, but then I remembered I have a little brother that Ty thinks is the bees knees. So I just sent Ty and Daniel to All Star Bowling and Entertainment (formerly Planet Play) for a few hours of bowling, laser tag, arcade games and pizza.
Ty was in heaven.
Oh and as an added bonus, when they sang to Tyler in primary he got to wear this cute cupcake on his head and our awesome primary president sent me a picture.
I love this kid!
























0 comments:
Post a Comment