Boston is a lucky guy.
He was born into a big family full of people that loved him before they even met him.
Soon after he was born, Tim went to pick up our other kids so that they could meet Boston and spend the night at my parents house. While he was gone, my mom and I took turns loving on Boston.
I was so excited for my other kids to meet Boston.
(I think they were excited too)
I knew Ty and Jax would be great with him.
They are really good big brothers.
I was unsure how Madee would react.
She hasn't cared much for baby dolls yet and she has a tendency to be clingy and get jealous.
But she loves her Baby Boss.
In fact, that's what she has called him from day one.
It's a nick name that has stuck.
My sister-in-law did Madee's hair that morning, but Madee has this awesome habit of ripping elastics out of her hair when she's in her carseat.
See? They love him.
First family (of 6) picture
^^^This might be my favorite family picture of all time^^^
Uncle D
Grandpa Bradshaw
Aunt Kati
Uncle Chris
Boston meeting his Grandma Morgan.
She has talent for putting babies to sleep.
P.S. I think most of these pictures were taken by Kati and Chris. But I was on drugs so who knows.








































0 comments:
Post a Comment