This year the boy's Valentines were brought to you by Pinterest.
Ty and Jax were super excited about the light saber/glow stick Valentines.
They gave the Brownie Point Valentines to their teachers.
Jaxen was so happy to finally have a class to pass our valentines to.
He is still learning how to write his name, so I wrote it first and he traced it.
He added the hearts all on his own.
Ty and Jax were super excited about the light saber/glow stick Valentines.
They gave the Brownie Point Valentines to their teachers.
Jaxen was so happy to finally have a class to pass our valentines to.
He is still learning how to write his name, so I wrote it first and he traced it.
He added the hearts all on his own.
I attempted to help in Jaxen's class during his Valentines party, but Madee had a serious diaper blow-out right as we were leaving and required a bath, so we didn't make it.
The valentines boxes they made turned out so cute and Jax was so excited about getting valentines and candy. Luckily his awesome teacher posted a few pictures on their preschool blog, so I was able to steal a couple.
(I'm not sure why he's wearing a mask, but I'm not surprised)
I did make it to Tyler's party later in the day and I helped them make their cute valentines bags and pass out their treats. He loves having Tim or I in his class.... I'm not looking forward to the day he decides we are embarrassing. Although I made it to Tyler's class party... I failed to take any pictures.
The valentines boxes they made turned out so cute and Jax was so excited about getting valentines and candy. Luckily his awesome teacher posted a few pictures on their preschool blog, so I was able to steal a couple.
(I'm not sure why he's wearing a mask, but I'm not surprised)
I did make it to Tyler's party later in the day and I helped them make their cute valentines bags and pass out their treats. He loves having Tim or I in his class.... I'm not looking forward to the day he decides we are embarrassing. Although I made it to Tyler's class party... I failed to take any pictures.
I ran upstairs for one second to turn on the washing machine, and Madee helped herself to some cheerios (which I should mention, she refers to as "Shloops" or "Shloopies"). It was a huge disaster.
Luckily I had Jaxen there to help me clean up.
It's a good thing she's cute.
While the monster Madee slept, Jaxen and I made cookies.
After Tyler finished at school, he and I went and picked up heart shaped pizza's for dinner from Papa Murphy's. On our way home, the brake line in our car broke. I wasnt' sure what had happened, just that suddenly the brakes sucked. I made it home okay but Tim discovered the problem and had to drive the car to the shop using the emergency brake. Awesome.
After Tyler finished at school, he and I went and picked up heart shaped pizza's for dinner from Papa Murphy's. On our way home, the brake line in our car broke. I wasnt' sure what had happened, just that suddenly the brakes sucked. I made it home okay but Tim discovered the problem and had to drive the car to the shop using the emergency brake. Awesome.
When he got home he and the boys made crystalized hearts.
It was some sort of chemistry experiment... I also failed to get pictures of the end result, but they did work, and Tyler was especially proud of them.
It was some sort of chemistry experiment... I also failed to get pictures of the end result, but they did work, and Tyler was especially proud of them.
I tried to make my cute kids pose for a picture (like last year) while we waited for the pizza to cook.
but they were too wiggly and silly.... but I like them wiggly and silly.
but they were too wiggly and silly.... but I like them wiggly and silly.
I set the pizza out to cool and Madee climbed up on her own and stole a pepperoni.
I love this kid.
After we got the kids in bed, Tim had massive amounts of homework and I had a big photo job to edit.
It was a really romantic way to spend our evening.
Although I should mention that we bought a new kitchen table that week and decided that was our Valentines gift to each other. I love our table and it's so nice to finally have enough chairs for the amount of people in our family...
A couple of weeks later, my parents took our kids for a night and we were able to spend a couple of days just the two of us.
It was a really romantic way to spend our evening.
Although I should mention that we bought a new kitchen table that week and decided that was our Valentines gift to each other. I love our table and it's so nice to finally have enough chairs for the amount of people in our family...
A couple of weeks later, my parents took our kids for a night and we were able to spend a couple of days just the two of us.
We tried a couple of new restaurants, did some shopping, saw not one, but TWO movies, and went and got pancakes at 1:30 in the morning. It was grand.
The view from the Garden Restaurant.

















1 comments:
I love you. You are such a wonderful mom! I'm glad you had such a lovely Valentine's Day. Can't wait to see pics from St. Patrick's Day! :)
Post a Comment