Thursday, May 10, 2012

Egg Festivities

Photobucket
We colored eggs a few days after Easter.
Yes, I said after.
Photobucket

Photobucket
They are best friends.
Photobucket
I know what you're wondering, and yes, we do feed Tyler.

Photobucket
Madee just observed from her high chair.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
She's pretty even with squash on her face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried about 15 times to get a picture of Tim... instead I just got pictures like this:
Photobucket

And this:
Photobucket

And this...
Photobucket

You can really tell where our kids get their good looks....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Before we could stop him, Jaxen threw a battery in to get dyed.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our eggs (and battery) drying.
Photobucket
She was sick of being in her chair. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Jaxen was trying to immitate Tim's goofy faces....
I think he did a pretty good job.
Photobucket
Real attractive husband.... real attractive.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After our egg dying fun, we finished off the night right with some color wonder tablets in the bath.
The boys said they were dying themselves.

2 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

Ha ha ha. Tim is special.

Belle said...

:) glad we're not the only one's that dyed ours after Easter! always love your blog, Glenn likes to do that "somersault" pose too!