Madee has been rolling for a few weeks.
But lately she's discovered her rolling can be a mode of transportation.
She gets herself into all kinds of predicaments now.
I frequently find her underneath the Christmas tree, or stuck in a corner or up against the couch.
I love watching her go, but I kind of miss the days when she stayed put.









4 comments:
I love this. Avynlee can roll over but sticks to just one. I'm glad she's not on the move just yet though.
Oh dear, you're losing a little more of your freedom. I love how Jaxen was "praying".
Wow! She really is on the move! So cute! :) I must say, I really like both Madee and Jaxen's outfits :)
She's so adorable! I love it when babies learn how to move--especially when it's my job. However, if I was a mom, I can totally see how I'd want them to stay put! :)
Post a Comment