Since my family all looked like Target employees, I wanted to get a picture.
I figured it would be the last family picture before we became a family of 5.
This was the only picture I got without a Fogg child in the background....(pregnancy rage)
I figured it would be the last family picture before we became a family of 5.
This was the only picture I got without a Fogg child in the background....(pregnancy rage)
Jax and Erick
Husking Corn
Tyler is a very big fan of David's.
Pretty Lesley
I am fairly certain that the kids didn't stop running the entire night.
Especially Tyler and Hazel.
Especially Tyler and Hazel.
I am painfully large.
Chris filmed some of the festivities.
It's very rare to get a clear picture of both twins. They are too fast.
I love him.
They have so much fun together.
Tyler is still trying to understand why they can't get married some day.
Tyler is still trying to understand why they can't get married some day.
My cute Grandparents came for dinner, but didn't stay for the pyrotechnics.
Watching for the parachutes.
Some of the fireworks made Jax nervous.
Specifically the "bombs"
I promise his face isn't always messy.
Usually, but not always.
Specifically the "bombs"
I promise his face isn't always messy.
Usually, but not always.
They apparently made David a little nervous too.
What he didn't realize is that Jaxen had been in the pool and his butt was rather wet.
I think David regretted picking him up....
What he didn't realize is that Jaxen had been in the pool and his butt was rather wet.
I think David regretted picking him up....
Glow sticks
Jaxen got really stressed when he realized that Delilah was sleeping.
He wanted her to see the fireworks.
Luckily Jess was going to get her up anyways.
He was pretty determined to go and fetch her himself.
Jaxen got really stressed when he realized that Delilah was sleeping.
He wanted her to see the fireworks.
Luckily Jess was going to get her up anyways.
He was pretty determined to go and fetch her himself.
It wouldn't be the same without Don Korth.
He comes by every year to enjoy the fireworks.
The first time he showed up, we thought we were in trouble... he's a retired firefighter.
He comes by every year to enjoy the fireworks.
The first time he showed up, we thought we were in trouble... he's a retired firefighter.
David and his friend Hannah
Classic David face.
Classic David face.
Jessi made pies.
See? My sisters are domestic.
I was adopted.
See? My sisters are domestic.
I was adopted.
My Dad built this spinning contraption a couple of years ago for some of the fireworks.
Happy Pioneer Day!
And yes, that is my Dad touching the firework.


































2 comments:
Haha! My dad built a spinning contraption too! And we light them off the ladder as well. I love your target family picture...and Jax's obsession with Delilah.
Love all the pics. You're so good to document things. Your dad by the firework contraption makes me a tad nervous....You're such a good mom to have a whole night dedicated to letting the butterflies go. Your kids are very lucky!
Post a Comment