We had a bunch of balloons left over from Jaxen's birthday party.
I totally forgot to send them home with the kids....
Anyways, instead of just popping them (or sucking the helium out of them) Tim thought the kids might like to let them go outside.

I totally forgot to send them home with the kids....
Anyways, instead of just popping them (or sucking the helium out of them) Tim thought the kids might like to let them go outside.

Jaxen wasn't sure how he felt about this.
When the first balloon he let go didn't come back he was rather distraught.
Let's be honest.
Tyler is a funny kid.
Tyler is a funny kid.
Tim convinced him it was fun anyways....

PS. This is my brother Daniel Bradshaw:

Not to be confused with THIS Daniel Bradshaw.
I just thought I'd better clear up any confusion.










2 comments:
I love the little added Daniel Bradshaw part! You are too funny!
That thing about Daniel is like looking into the future :)
Post a Comment