Saturday, October 2, 2010

Today:

Chris and Lesley got married!


In Hawaii... 
Don't they look stunning?

Did I mention they went on their first date two years ago today?
Adorable.

I love Lesley and I am so glad she is a permanent part of our crazy family.



PS. I think since they're married now, it is about time I blogged about her bridal shower....
Maybe tomorrow.

5 comments:

Farnworth Family said...

How exciting! Jealous of that nice beach :)

Anonymous said...

That beach is amazing!

Belle said...

Yeah!

N.Woodbury said...

Carlye!! Your blog is incredible!!! I love it! Thanks for sharing these pic's of Chris and Lesley, they look amazing! :)

marcie said...

Holy Dang! I didn't see that part about Hawaii coming at all... they certainly know how to do it with style!

I really hope that they have an amazing life together. They are so cute together, and seem to complement each other nicely.

CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS!!