Yesterday Jaxen fell at the park.
Good thing his head was there to catch his fall....
While I was trying to get a picture of his battle wound,
I caught several other silly pictures of my kids:
Look at the concentration on Tyler's face.
He's completely focused on putting the washcloth on Jaxen's head.
The next picture is my favorite.
Ty thinks it is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS that Jaxen has a washcloth on his head.
Jaxen is oblivious.
PS. Do you think Jaxen's "owie" is kind of lightening shaped?
Like Harry Potter...










5 comments:
Haha, I LOVE it! That last picture gave me a little chuckle.
I love that last photo! What a funny guy!
Andrew got a similar battle wound on his face from the park last week. Speaking of, we need to take a trip to the park together....
And I just want to say that I love tub photos. Kids are so funny in the tub.
Way funny! Those are some cute kids you have.
love how what makes someone laugh other's don't even get :) that is adorable-I think your kids are some of the handsomest I've seen!
Post a Comment