Can you see how greasy Jaxen's hair is?
I don't think the picture does it justice.
First thing this morning, Jax rubbed his toast, butter side down, all over his head.
It was awesome.
(and then he proceeded to eat the toast)
Do you remember the dirty shoes?
Don't tell anyone, but I haven't cleaned them yet.
(He has a second pair of shoes, so he's just been wearing those).
Today he brought me one of the gross shoes and said,
"Dirty?"
I said "Yes, go put it back"
So he went straight into the kitchen and threw it into the sink.
I assure you that's not where he originally found it.
I guess he just thought it needed to be washed.
Which it does.
This is what the inside of Tyler's shoes looks like when he gets back from school.
And this is after a good deal of sand comes out when I take his shoes off.
Can you guess where he spends most of his time when they play outside???
Yep.
The sandbox.
Jax has started trying to go potty.
He comes into the bathroom,
takes off his diaper,
and says, "Pee?"
So I put him on the potty.
He sits there for a minute grinning at me (not peeing, of course),
and then wiggles to get down.
Then, of course he wants to wash his hands.





3 comments:
Addison and Jaxon must have the same hair stylist. I swear she rubs everything on her head. The greatest is when my mom gave her a piece of cake with pink frosting and I asked "where's your head" and she rubbed all the store bought pink frosting in her hair. Mom, of course had to clean that one up!
That's real real funny! I had to try to stifle my laughter at work so I didn't look like a creep. Your kids are so cute!
I love the shoe in the sink. That's awesome!
Post a Comment