Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cabin & Wave-Runners

Daniel rode up to the cabin with us, so that he and Tim could go golfing early that morning.



Let's be honest... I have cute kids.




My kids love the cabin as much as I do.

My Dad got carried away when writing his name on his cup...

My dad rented a couple of waver runners for the day.

Kati brought her friend Ashley.

Jax sure loves his Grandma








Tyler was wiping his Dorito-covered hands on Chris's towel.
Good thing Chris doesn't read my blog....




Six


As we pulled into the park, Tyler said, "That sign says no dogs allowed" 
All Tim and I could see was the written sign on the other side and we thought Ty had suddenly learned to read. Later he showed us where he saw it.


While we were up there, we went bowling in Heber. 
Jax is a huge fan of bowling. 
He'd yell "go go go!" after pushing his ball down the little ramp, and then he'd clap for himself. 
Every time.



My Dad is kind of awesome.

Jax tuckered out after a few hours....
We had a really good time.
It was so nice to get away.
Our lives are hectic right now.

I sure wish Jessi and Isaac and their kids could have come (oh and David of course).
But considering she is having a baby this week, they decided to sit this one out. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have adorable kids. Jax looks so grown up in that close up picture of him.

Ashley Thompson said...

I love the Morgans :-)