Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pirate Party


The Birthday boy

Hazel was a Pirate Princess

This is how two year olds play baseball.... with a football.



My cute nieces (with cute facial injuries). 



Are those hot dogs?
Certainly not.
They are Annie's veggie dogs...




Pirate Power




My cute sister-in-law, Becca.
Who recently lost 90 pounds!!





Rich and Lori





Would a Pirate Party be complete without a treasure chest? 
I think not.

Everyone took a good swing at it.

This is right before the piƱata hit Erick in the face. 
Classic.

Ty finally decided to rip it open with his bare hands.

Pirate Booty


Jaxen's first experience with a sucker was a good one.



He was even willing to share...

Thanks for everyone that came and helped us celebrate!

2 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

I did not find it classic. I had to deal with his bloody lip. I don't feel so bad about him biting Tyler now.

Amanda Nuttall said...

your pictures are all so cute, what kind of camera do you use?