I finally have a new camera.
It's such a relief.
Plus I really, really love my new camera.
I had to rent one for Jaxen's birthday party.
Since I had the camera for Saturday and Sunday,
I took pictures of just about everything we did after church.
I had been going through camera withdrawals, and it was so nice to have one back in my hands.
Not to mention, it was a really fabulous camera.
After Tim finished some homework, and Jaxen took a nap,
we went over to Temple Square.
Tyler thought the parking meter's were very interesting.
I love to see the temple....
Can you go to Temple Square and walk away without one flower picture??
Being so reverent...
This was about the time that Ty asked Tim,
"Where does Jesus' mom live?"
This was about the time that Ty asked Tim,
"Where does Jesus' mom live?"
I love this picture. And this man.
This picture is for those of you who have a thing for trees in front of the temple....
You know who you are. :-D
You know who you are. :-D
After spending a decent amount of time wandering the Temple grounds,
We ate dinner and bathed the boys.
Then we put them to bed.
And then Tim and I enjoyed an episode of The Office.
(we're finally on season 4)






















2 comments:
Love the pictures.... especially the temple one!!!! :) :)
love, hannah jane
Cute pics!!! Sure you watched The Office... is that what it's called now days?? HA HA Oh post some pics of my lil' one with Jax :)
Post a Comment