**WARNING**
I took ALOT of pictures.
I had been without a camera for far too long, and I went a little nuts.
(As in 290 pictures nuts...)
Everyone had a lot of fun with their party hats.....
Especially Rich.
Lexy and Grandma
My sis. in law Stephanie
Isaac
Dr. Pepper
Ashley and I
Lucas..with a dew.
Lilian and Charles
Jax and Uncle Ed
I like this picture because only Kati's hand is in focus.
Ha ha ha... It's hard to keep your pants up when you have no butt.
Speezer
I gave Jax a taste of the cake and he wasn't interested in eating it.
This was as messy as his face got.
His hands didn't fare so well.
He had a fantastic time playing in it.
But Tyler liked the cake.
He's good at sharing.
Best picture of the day...
This is the facial expression Daniel makes right before he's going to say something rude.
I am really glad I caught it.
Although I have to say he was rather helpful at the party. :-D
I love you six...
I tried to get a picture of my four nephews because they are only a few weeks apart,
but in every picture someone was crying.
but in every picture someone was crying.
I finally gave up and had their parents (and Tim) hold them.
Leo
Jess
Playing with Grandma
Jaxen got so many nice gifts.
Thank you so much everyone!!!
Love.
After a very busy day of partying, my little birthday boy slept really well.
Especially because he didn't eat any cake.
Oh how I love this little man.
Thanks to all of you that came and helped us celebrate!









6 comments:
These are so cute. You are so good at taking pictures I am going to have you take pictures for my little guy on his 3 months. I love your hair you look so pretty. We should all go to dinner or something soon. It would be fun. :)
Thats funny, Daniel does make that face before he says something rude. It is usually something he thinks is going to be clever but it is not. I like the picture of me. I am gorgeous. And my cute belly. And my adorable kids. Did notice there are no pictures of Isaac.
Thanks Whit! I would love to take your little man's pictures. He is so cute.
Jess, look again. I had one of Isaac I mean to add.
He's so stinking cute! The video was adorable. I totally agree with you about the best pic...so funny. I am aparently the chubby kid...not so cute.
Love the pictures!! Your baby is a little stud muffin!!! looks like he had a good birthday!
love, hannah jane
Jaxen has gorgeous eyes! Your kid are so handsome:) Happy Easter!
Post a Comment