Sunday, February 21, 2010

Movie Kiss Tag

The gorgeous and adorable Hannah Jane tagged me on her blog to post my favorite movie kiss. And I would be lying to myself if I didn't admit that The Notebook features my all time favorite movie kiss. I know, I know, it's cheesy but heck, they are in the rain! IN THE RAIN! I dig it the most. Don't judge me.

But ....

As much as I dig the Notebook's kiss, I prefer real kisses better.



Even if they are not in the rain.

I tag Jessica Fogg  (because you need something else to think about besides your nausea, expanding belly and three chidlren :-D) and anyone else who feels so inclined.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your judgement. The Notebook is the all time best movie kiss.

Hannah Jane said...

I love it!!! The Notebook is a fantastic movie... but kisses from your little boy i'm sure top all!!

love, hannah jane

marcie said...

That one definitely sends shivers down me.

And I bet it ALMOST feels like the rain with how much slobber Jax gives you in return, haha!

Jessi Fogg said...

Crap this one is tough. And how do you know my belly is expanding I haven't seen you in like a month