Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Language of Love...

This is how Tim tells me he loves me....
This was on the table one morning when I woke up.
When he puts all those exclamation points, don't you just imagine him yelling it from the roof tops?
 I do.


What was in the box.....?


And this is how I tell him I love him back.
He finds these bad boys in his lunch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really cute. What a good fella.

Amberly said...

Nothing says love like deep fat fried and smothered in chocolate. Cute, cute!

Jessi Fogg said...

I tell my husband I love him by giving him children. lots and lots of children. And he tells me by getting me taco bell on the way home from work at midnight.

Jordan & Whitney said...

Ahhh! Carlye you are so stinkin funny, I love it. That was super cute. I Love your blog you always say the funniest things. :) Oh! And the pirate sword! Love it!

marcie said...

I'd say good love languages on both your parts. Two thumbs way up... to your mouth as you lick that gooey-goodness off!