Jaxen has finally started to crawl.
He has been army crawling for months.
But the other day he realized he liked regular crawling better.
To be honest, I kind of miss the army crawl.
To be honest, I kind of miss the army crawl.
It was fun to watch him scoot around the floor.
I found this video of the crawl.
You also get to hear his awesome "car noise" at the end.
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
Oh and I posted some funny pictures of me and my siblings here.



1 comments:
I think the army crawl stage is my favorite. They're big enough that they can do stuff with you, but not to get into too much trouble... unless you leave them alone for too long, and then it's your fault anyway, right, haha!
My parenting philosophies are priceless, in my not so humble opinion!
P.s. I love Jax's face plant at the beginning- tough kids are the best!
Post a Comment