Friday, January 29, 2010

Grump

Today has been an awful day.
 It really has.
I could spout off a list of the things that went wrong, 
but more than likely, it's just my attitude today.
I am frazzled. And exhausted. And grumpy.
Jaxen has had a cold and isn't sleeping.
During the day or the night.
And we're (still) potty training Tyler. 
Enough Said. 
I did go to lunch with a couple of my friends today,
but I had to bring both kids,
and anyone who has kids knows,
it's almost not worth the effort.
By about five today I had had it.
I wanted to throw in the towel. 
But I sucked it up, moved on, and got the kids dinner.
I called my Grandma and she was so sweet to me.


Without even knowing what was going on she was so reassuring.
Telling me what a good mom I am.
And anyone who has kids, also knows that that's always nice to hear. 
I thought things were starting to look up. 
I was feeling better.


And then Jaxen did this*:



All over my pillow.
Right after dinner.

That's my cue to give up and go to bed.
Even if the bed has no sheets on it.
Good thing tomorrow is a new day.....



*Sorry David I know you can't see the video's. He threw up. 

2 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

She did that to me about the bradshaw christmas party. I was saying how out of control my kids were and she said they were not out of control they were just being kids. And how much fun it was to watch them play in the cupboard. Made me feel better.

Monica said...

Im sorry Carlye!! I know how awful that can be, I hope he gets better soon. xo