Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa Clause is coming to ..... Grandma's?

Every year we have taken Tyler to see Santa Clause at the mall.
It's tradition.
But a couple weeks ago we were at my mom's house after a delicious Sunday dinner.
The kids were all clean and  ready for bed.
And guess who came to the door...
Yep.
Santa Clause.
And his wife (or as Tyler says, "Santa's girl").
That's right Mr. and Mrs. Clause live in my parents neighborhood.
They just stopped by to say hello.
They sang some songs and gave the kids candy canes.
Tyler got to tell them what he wanted for Christmas.
 ("I want a robot-spaceship-batman-car-rocket-truck-robot-alien-thing....")
He was so excited.


After checking them both out, Jaxen was happy too.


I think this year we'll skip the mall.
The pictures may not be as good, but
I don't think we can top that Santa experience...

0 comments: