Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let's travel back in time EIGHT years...

This handsome young devil asked me to be his girlfriend.


It all started when Tim asked me to go to Temple Square with him to shoot the architecture-photography assignment we both had. It wasn't long into our stroll through the Temple grounds, camera's in hand, that Tim held out his hand, palm up, and said,
"Is my hand bigger than yours?"
I obediently placed my palm to his.
"Yep, it is"
And then he twined his fingers through mine and continued walking.

Smooth move Mr. Morgan. Smooth move.

After that, we were pretty inseparable.
A couple of weeks later, he asked me to be his girlfriend.
I told him I'd have to think about it.

I never did answer him.

2 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

From what I remember I had to force you to go to temple square. So are you going to be his girlfriend or not?

marcie said...

What the freakin' heck? Seriously, EIGHT YEARS?? Honestly, that makes me feel really old.

Also, I'd say Jessi's question is a viable one... after all, there's a big difference in the way we treat our menfolk when we act like their girlfriends in addition to their wives.

And, btw, aye-aye cap'n!! I'll try not to disappoint you!