Thanks Marc. I just kind of hid my camera in my jacket and then stayed under our car port while taking the pictures. Nothing fancy. :-) Ty had so much fun in the rain. He was exhausted by bed time. It was worth every muddy foot print on my kitchen floor.
7 comments:
I love those pictures! ...and playing in the rain.
"hey carlye...wanna go dance in the rain?" ...classic
What fun photos...I LOVE the rain too!
My question is how did you take pictures in the rain without ruining your camera... seriously? I've been trying to figure this one out!!
I love playing in the rain- Ty has the coolest mom ever!
Holly that was Epic....
Thanks Marc. I just kind of hid my camera in my jacket and then stayed under our car port while taking the pictures. Nothing fancy. :-)
Ty had so much fun in the rain. He was exhausted by bed time. It was worth every muddy foot print on my kitchen floor.
cool pictures Carlye!!!
love the rain :) miss the greenness and rain of WA, but not the greyness... it has only rained 5 days in the year we've lived here!
Post a Comment