I sure am Jealous!! I have a cute face to wake up to as well!! But he sure is freaking cute!! I need to schedule a time for you to take pictures of me and my family. Also Denique's nine month photo. It would be towards the end of the month so let me know when is a good day. Also I want you to take pictures for my gym but we will have to wait til I have more girls and they are better at stunting and what not. I want to be able to post them on my website!!
4 comments:
Funny that I JUST posted something along this line. You'll think I read yours first- but I just barely stumbled on it. Way cute. Love that smile!
I get to wake up to two of those. Jealous? That is a great thing about twins, those good moments are doubled.
That is such a cute picture. What a beautiful baby Jax is.
I sure am Jealous!! I have a cute face to wake up to as well!! But he sure is freaking cute!! I need to schedule a time for you to take pictures of me and my family. Also Denique's nine month photo. It would be towards the end of the month so let me know when is a good day. Also I want you to take pictures for my gym but we will have to wait til I have more girls and they are better at stunting and what not. I want to be able to post them on my website!!
Post a Comment