Sunday, June 28, 2009

California Vacation- Part One

We recently got back from an awesome vacation to California with my family. Since I took a bazillion pictures on our vacation to (okay, I'm exaggerating a little. I only took about 2,000)_ I am going to break this up into three parts. 

Our first stop was in Scipio, Utah. We always stop there for breakfast at a park/church. It's tradition. 
Jax was pleased as punch to be fed and out of his car seat. 



There is a reason we call Scipio "The Land of Random Dogs"
There are always a bunch of random owner-less dogs running around.
This year we also saw a turkey. A TURKEY!

One of the many awesome toilets we got to use along the way.
Next, we stopped at Snow Park in St. George to eat and play (also tradition).

Ummm . .? Somebody grab him please.

We stayed in Excalibur in Las Vegas for two nights. It was fun, but as I'm sure you can guess, not so kid friendly. 
Tyler was convinced Excalibur was a temple.
When Hazel saw it she said, "This castle is perfect for me"
We like to make Kati push around the kids so she looks like a teenage mother.

We all had so much fun playing at the FAO Schwartz Toy Store in Caesars Palace. . .
Maybe a little too much fun.






Hobo. Check out his sweet braid.
Hazel was so very tired.
Good thing her daddy carried her
all 
the
way
back.

Gross. 

Vegas is not complete without a midget Elvis.

3 comments:

Hannah Jane said...

Cute Pictures!! Kinda jealous you got to go to California!!!

Holly said...

so many of these pictures made my day...I'm sure you can guess which ones.

Jessi Fogg said...

Don't worry I remember running to get Erick before he fell out of the swing onto his head. And I am glad you got a picture of the hooker guys shirt. I had lost that phone number.