Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Something wonderful . . .


Something wonderful happened today.

Something that turned my whole day around.

Tyler took a nap.

He's sleeping right now....


As most of you know, Ty gave up naps while I was pregnant with Jax. Anyone who has kids knows what a tragedy it was. 


But right now, he's sleeping peacefully on the couch. I'm fully aware of the effect this will have on bedtime, but for now, I"m enjoying it. 

I nursed and snuggled Jax until 
he 
fell 
asleep. 
He loves one-on-one attention.

I read a chapter in my book.

And now, I'm blogging 
about it.

In the middle of the day.

9 comments:

Bekah said...

that little guy is too much. He is so cute. You produce handsome fellas.

Good Luck, I look forward to the day that I can have kids too.

love ya

Ashley Thompson said...

what a wonderful day :-) It looks like Jax really enjoyed his time with mommy.

Michelle Stocking said...

Hoorah! And I particularly love the pictures of you and Jax. What an adorable baby.

Meredith said...

Jax is so cute! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Keely said...

Oh how I LOVVVEEEEE naptime...there is seriously nothing like it. I especially enjoy my very own time in the middle of the day. It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yay for your cute sleeping children.

Belle said...

:) That's my biggest stress about having more than one kid-a lot less likely to catch sleep when one is sleeping!

Anonymous said...

It is crazy when you have kids how just a nap from them makes the day SO much easier! You little guys are so cute and Jaxen is too cute Carlye....

marcie said...

Those pictures are so yummy I could eat them. What sweet boys.

Nap time is what keeps me sane, I don't know how you do it. Kudos :)