Growing up I usually spent New Years Eve between my house and the Strom's house (right across the street). There were always a lot of people over and we stayed up nearly all night being rowdy and silly. When Tim and I started dating we always spent New Years Eve with his family. It is his mom's birthday so everyone would get together and eat good food and wait for midnight. Since this year the weather wasn't fantastic and we weren't excited to drive into Salt Lake after midnight (plus Tyler was getting super tired), we left early. We made a quick stop by Tim's friend Tyler and his wife, Sarah's house to say hello ( hoping Tyler would fall asleep, but to no avail). Then we headed home, put Ty in bed and Tim and I watched the ball drop on TV and drank sparkling grape juice (cold duck???) provided earlier by my mom-- Thanks mom! Then we both snuck in and wished Tyler a Happy New Year. I think this was the most quiet New Years Eve I've ever had, but it was really quite nice. :-)
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Happy New Year
Posted by Carlye at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cold duck indeed.
What a boring new years! Me and Isaac really partied.
Post a Comment