Saturday, December 20, 2008

I spent the majority of last night hiding under a blanket with Tyler. What were we hiding from you might ask? Quite a few things in fact. Such as:

Dinosaurs
Scary Pigs
Alligators
Crabs
And Monsters that were eating chocolate
I'm so glad that Tyler could see them so that we were able to hide in time. I had no idea what was lurking around our apartment. 

6 comments:

marcie said...

You gotta watch out for those scary pigs! How fun, maybe not for him, but I think you'll probably remember hiding with him under the blankets for a loooong time :)

Carlye said...

He wasn't really scared. He thought the whole thing was rather hilarious.

Rachel said...

I'd like to meet those monsters eating chocolate! Gotta love 2 year olds!

Anonymous said...

That's quite cute...I love how imaginative little children are.

Erik and Michelle said...

I am so glad that Ty got you under the blanket and safe before they found you, you never know about scary pigs, crabs or monsters eating chocolate!!

Candi Wheeler said...

hey it candi do you know what you are having yet