Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bedding

Since, when the baby comes, our boys will have to share a room I have really wanted to do something cute with it. We live in an apartment and can't paint the walls so our options are fairly limited. We already have crib bedding for a little boy but I was looking online for something for Tyler's bed (when we get it). We have to get a toddler bed because a twin bed won't fit very well with a crib. Anyways, I found this really cute bedding for Tyler and then I realized they have the same design in crib bedding AND there are matching wall stickers. It is really really ridiculous to buy a second set of crib bedding when we already have some but . . . I really want it. Maybe you can help me justify it. Look how cute it is!!!

7 comments:

marcie said...

I saw that picture and my heart just about jumped out of my throat with how dang cute it is; and to your credit, I honestly thought it was your house and at the same moment was asking myself how you made that bedroom look like a something out of Pottery Barn Kids!!

If you want people to have the reaction I did... then justification is all yours :)

jessica said...

life is short.

buy the bedding.

xo.

Meredith said...

Love it!

Buy it.

Just do it!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!

Michelle said...

You should know better than to ask me if you should buy something, but... I love them!

Erik and Michelle said...

I have the same bedding but in pink for my little one!! Go walmart!!

Belle said...

Nice!