Today was the first time in the Morgan household that bacon was cooked without setting off the smoke detector.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today was the first time in the Morgan household that bacon was cooked without setting off the smoke detector.
Posted by Carlye at 3:21 PM
4 comments:
Thank you for wasting my time with this pathetic bacon news...from the title I thought it was going to be like you found out you are having twins or something...this is 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back.
um... congratulations!
Seriously, though, in the past we have also had really crappy smoke detectors that would go off ALL the time (I swear I'm really not a bad cook that burns EVERYTHING, haha!). Now, however, our kitchen is in a cave and the smoke detector is down the hall... it really is unsafe now that I think about it, but at least I don't have to turn it off :)
You should be finding out what you are having pretty soon here right? You better be letting me know!
Success!
Post a Comment