Tyler was a doctor for Halloween. We went to a Halloween Party at Tim's work and then took him to visit his grandparents and finally, he went trick-or-treating with his cousins Hazel, Erick, and Evan (Jessi has good pictures of their costumes on the Fogg Blog), and his friend Amelia. He took his candy gathering very seriously.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He looks so cute as a doctor! :) That pic of him and Hazel holding hands is precious!
I definately like the sound of Doctor Tyler... just as long as he pays for his own schooling, right, haha!
I'm glad that your trick-o-treating blood runs in his veins. We were so good at that. Every year we would plan everything so that we could get the most candy in the least time... but we never did fill our pillowcases all the way up; I still don't think it can really be done in one night!
But seriously, though, you ate chili with us almost every single year... sort of. My dad always made it so dang hot that we never really could eat much. I remember being truly in pain, so maybe you started saying "no thanks"!!
How cute.
Post a Comment