Friday, September 26, 2008

Super Tyler!!!!

The past few days Tyler has insisted on wearing a cape. It doesn't matter what the cape is made of (a towel, a blanket, a sheet . . .) as long as it looks right. As soon as the cape is tied around his shoulders, he magically has the ability to fly, jump off of things, and climb anything in site. He runs around the house or yard making whooshing noises. We can't figure out how he came up with this, but it's hilarious. . . .






6 comments:

Rachel said...

oh, the joys of a 2 year old! :)

Keely said...

SO cute! I love the picture of him running!

Anonymous said...

That's really cute...it's a good thing you don't have a lot of stairs at your place.

Meredith said...

That is so adorable!

TMStocking said...

How cute. Kids do the darndest things!

Ashley Thompson said...

I want to fly. Maybe I need to make myself a cape. :-)